Tuesday

This is the Home Service: 'Four Germans have escaped extradition'/May 21st 2010.

Richie - I was snoozing in my comfy chair when I was awoken by my Thai wife Mrs Bob No 3 who was busy studying for her British Citizenship Test. "Wob - me no understand" she said and pointed to your esteemed column. I've been encouraging Mrs Bob to read the DM so as to boost her knowledge of British culture but I'm sad to say today's convoluted effort, Rich, left her completely baffled. I tried to explain that you had imagined the Nazi high command goosestepping down the Strand in SS uniform singing "I've Got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts" and being given jobs at the Croydon branch of High and Mighty. "Littlewon not fanny man" said Mrs Bob to which I nodded in agreement and settled back into my chair. She was soon pestering me again though. "Wob - why Littlewon always write about gays and Nazis ?" I sighed, took her hand and said: "There are some aspects of British culture, my sweet, that no amount of study or reading will help you understand!" Mad in ShamCam's Clegged-up UK innit!

No comments:

Post a Comment