Tuesday

The taxman should be cracking down on MPs - not Dr Finlay/January 15th 2010

Richie - I was polishing the rocker-valves on the XJ6 when Mrs Roberts No 3 came running out of the house proclaiming dire news and waving one of the many hundreds of womens fashion magazines that she subscribes to. At first I thought her distress was the result of the terrible news from Haiti but I was mistaken. She had just learned of the Tasmanian sperm shortage and, with cousins and nephews in that part of the world, wanted to do something to help alleviate the suffering. "Wob Boberts, do your duty!" she implored in that quaint Thai accent of hers. So, for the rest of the afternoon, I did my best to extract some succour and comfort for those people, the results of my labours kept safely in a phial and fast-tracked across the world. This was done with help from my mild-mannered NHS GP, Dr Singh who refused cash and also my offer of dinner because he was picking up his brand new Aston Martin that very afternoon. Good to see some professions retain their integrity in GBs UK, I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment