Monday

The crime that daren't speak its name? It wasn't David Laws' secret gay lover that brought him down. It was stealing/June 1st 2010.

Richie - As an upstanding hetero member of the red-blooded Brit brigade I too, like your good self, was aghast and shocked at the David Laws scandal and the moral deprivation permeating the heart of our new ConDem govt of the unelected. However, imagine my horror when my Thai wife, Mrs Bob No 3, having branched out into the world of theatrical production, announced that a group of Ladyboy dancers from Bangkok would be staying at Castle Roberts! These young, lithe, long-legged performers who, even when off-stage, remained perfumed and scantily-dressed with lashings of mascara, were our guests for three days. How I managed to contain my dignity as these bikini-clad sirens took over our living space, teasing me with their boa feathers, I'll never know! But when I retired to my bedroom one afternoon for a surreptitious nap only to discover one of their number lying next to me I ran off to the snug, hot under the proverbial collar, for a snifter or three! Lord help blokes like us, eh Rich!

No comments:

Post a Comment