Tuesday

Good Old Footy? No, a dangerous, deluded hypocrite/March 5th, 2010

Richie - I was scrubbing up a couple of Maris Pipers for dinner when I heard the dull thud of the letter box. There, lying on the carpet like an unwanted turd, was a flyer in support of the BNP. I wiped my hands on my pinnie and opened the front door just in time to see an overweight middle-aged skinhead leaving our front gate. "Can I have a word ?" Well, our exchange lasted for several minutes. "Vote for us and we'll send the filthy scum back to where they came from" he said with a chuckle, a nod and a wink. "Me and the lads'll make sure of it!" It was at this point I was reminded of the late Michael Foot who warned against appeasement with Hitler only to be ignored by the Britsh Right who continued to cheer on Adolf in Spain. So, I gave my BNP chum a bag of Mrs Bob's extra-strong chilli treats before sending him on his way. Last I heard the lard-brain was cooling off his rear hooter in the village duck pond and crying out for Dr Singh to ease his pain. Mad in GB's UK, innit!

No comments:

Post a Comment