Friday

A Taliban fighter claiming asylum in Britain? This is a Wolverhampton wanderer we'd be better off without/June 26th 2012.

Richie - I was oop north last week visiting my good friend Trades Unionist Dave Salt. Poor old Dave - like Wob no spring chicken - has been run off his feet these past few months as ordinary hard working folk flock to join his union in response to the lunatic Tory-led Coagulation govt's programme of mass poverty and unemployment. While we were sipping our ale in the snug of the Flat Cap & Ferret a Bolshie northerner, overhearing our chat, compared this great nation of ours to North Korea. Well, I was outraged Lord Richie, and told the critter he was talking out of his hooter! But driving home I began to consider the idea. And by gum, Rich, there's something in it! I mean, we're ruled and spied upon by a paranoid elite; a large proportion of the population survives on welfare handouts; we're fed lies and propaganda by a corrupt news media; and our slavish devotion to our head of state borders on hysteria! Break from the EU and the comparison will be complete! Beam me up comrade I say!


No comments:

Post a Comment