Friday

It's the closing ceremony and here comes Team GBH!/August 3rd 2012.

Richie - I was snoozing in my comfy chair when my dear Thai wife, Mrs Bob No 3, gave a high pitched squeal and woke me from my slumbers. "Wob! Wob! Lord Wichie become fanny Marxist!" she shouted and waved today's copy of the DM in my face. "Weed it, Wob - weed it qwickwee! It so so fanny!" Well, Rich, I read your pseudo-Marxist-Closing Ceremony skit, sighing and stifling the occasional yawn as I did so, then folded up the DM and handed it back to Mrs Bob. "Lord Richie hasn't become a Marxist" I said. "Bwitain's bestest columnist is merely indulging in his usual anti-Labour, anti-Trades Unionist, anti-working class satirical nonsense because he and his acolytes are so upset at Danny Boyle's brilliant Left-Wing Opening Ceremony." Mrs Bob looked crestfallen. "You mean Lord Wichie, he still miserwable Right Wing windbag like usual ?" I nodded my head and confirmed that it was so. And with that Mrs Bob went forlornly into the kitchen to rustle up a water bug and silkworm pupae mid-morning snack! Sad I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment