Tuesday

Howzat! Now they've got us all by the googlies/January 3rd 2012.

Richie - This morning I went for my annual health MOT and a good hour was spent lying on a couch having my ample corsage poked and prodded by Dr Singh's long bony fingers. "Mr Bob, you need fresh air and exercise" he said "and less snifters and fatty breakfasts. I'm going to recommend you attend a course with our new Polish health worker, Miss Kristova." Needless to say Rich I was expecting to meet a redoubtable sour-faced ogre with a bottle of cod liver oil in one hand and an anti-cholesterol injection in the other. So imagine my delight when I was introduced to a slender Elle McPherson lookalike who examined my pitiful condition in great detail and suggested I sign up for her vegetarian Pilates and organic anti-moob yoga class! Well, the first workout is this evening so I've been using my crimbo gift vouchers to buy up all manner of lycra sportswear in order to impress this delectable creature! If Miss Kristova is typical of EU immigration to the UK then Old Wob's all for it I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment