Friday

Don't drink that lager Guv, it's not worth it.../January 6th 2012.

Richie - While Mrs Bob No 3 enjoys her annual holiday in Thailand Old Wob has been attending Vegetarian Pilates and Organic Anti-Moob Yoga Class all this week, the sweaty workouts supervised by a delectable and newly arrived Polish immigrant to these shores named Miss Katerina Kristova. Needless to say, Rich, I've kitted myself out with colourful top of the range trainers, body-hugging XXX lycra jumpsuit and spandex bandana in order to impress, plus spent a small fortune on all manner of scented sports gels to keep the Roberts comb-over in place. And I must say the results have already been stunning! My flabby corsage is beginning to firm up and my pale wan demeanour has been transformed into a radioactive lobster-red glow! In fact, I now feel, for the first time in years, as fit as a fiddle. so much so that I've been sprinting to the snug in double quick time every evening thereby gaining precious minutes for an extra snifter or three! Three cheers for Polish immigratiion I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment