Tuesday

The cops watch the boys who watch the girls go by/July 10th 2012.

Richie - I was driving Mrs Bob home from the local Labour Party ale and skittles night in the XJ6 when a Plod car screetched round a corner with sirens wailing and pulled us over. Three Plods emerged barking orders at us to put our hands in the air like we just didn't care, whereupon a meat wagon filled with a SWAT team leapt into action and surrounded us with shooters and night vision goggles! Well, I was outraged! "How dare you encroach upon the hard-won freedoms of an honest Englishman and his Thai-born missus!" I spluttered as a Plod helicopter hovered in the clouds, training its arc lights on Old Wob's bald spot! Thankfully there was a very reasonable explanation. It transpired they thought I was a spiv banker making off with yet more billions of taxpayer pounds and that Mrs Bob was one of the Dirty Digger's vile journos out wire tapping the phones of murder victims and their families. Needless to say, Rich, no offence was taken and, after a good banter and laughs all round, I told our brave Plod to keep up the good work and went on my way! (Hic!)

No comments:

Post a Comment