Thursday

These terrorists should all be wearing orange jumpsuits, not jumping on a red London bus/September 27th 2011.

Richie - Greetings from Liverpool! Old Wob and my best mate union activist Dave Salt hot-footed it from the People's Republic of Dale Farm to the Labour conference just in time for Mister Ed's speech. And what a fine red-blooded speech it was! Putting the boot in to Southern Cross and the troughing bankers, giving it with both barrels to Fred the Shred and dopey Shameron - what a pity he didn't call for the odious Thatcher and her vile 80s cabinet to be prosecuted for crimes against the British people! However I was shocked when a group of young Tories who had sneaked in through a side door booed our illustrious former PM Blair! Needless to say Rich I went in search of the critters with a rolled up copy of the DM in order to teach em some respect! The day's only other blemish was at the after-speech knees up when I flirted with one of the sisters. In the spirit of comradely friendship I declared my admiration for her well-endowed fun bags and had to flee in fear for my manhood pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment