Tuesday

No, I'm not kidding. We really have to defend the Guardian/September 20th 2011.

Richie - Greetings from Free Dale Farm! Old Wob and my best mate Union activist Dave Salt fired up the Jag and travelled down last night to support the residents and owners of this land from the viscious ethnic cleansing programme initiated by Tory Basildon Council. And what bravery these people have shown Rich - heroes every one for standing up to the oppressive Tory state machine! In an age when troughing bankers are pocketing billions and holding our financial systems to ransom it beggars belief that millions of pounds of taxpayers money can be spent on forced evictions of the poorest people in the land - all on the petty grounds of lax planning laws. Needless to say, we're keeping an eye out for any Stasi NI reporters infiltrating the camp and many of the security personnel (immigrants mainly,I reckon,paid less than the minimum wage) are quietly sympathetic to the cause. Off now for a sing song round the campfire before I glue my comb-over to one of the tinkers' vans! Mad I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment