Tuesday

WikiLeaks latest... the Pope may be Catholic/November 30th 2010.

Richie - I was snoozing in my comfy chair after breakfast when Mrs Bob No 3, my Thai wife, came running in to the lounge holding a substantial-looking document. "Wob!" she squealed. "ShamCam n Cleggy have sent govt happy form for us to fill in! I so so happy alweddy!" As you can imagine, Rich, Mrs Bob has been eagerly awaiting the ConDem govts 'happy survey' so that she can officialy tell them what a pig's ear they're making of things. However, upon closer inspection I realised the document was in fact a hitherto unreleased Wikileaks dossier giving details of US diplomatic messages regarding British journalists. I opened it and read the first entry. 'SUBJECT/NOFORN. From: Troy Eagleburger CIA op London. To: Langley HQ. Dated: 1/11.08 Name redacted. Subject writes 2 x weekly column in national daily. Right wing fruitcake of highest order. Obsessed with garbage collection, Gordon Brown, and gays. Compared to Tolstoy but closer to Toys R Us! Threat level zero.' Mad these Wikileaks I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment