Tuesday

Since when was a Ladyshave razor tax deductible?/August 24th 2010.

Richie - As Mrs Bob No 3 has corralled Castle Roberts for a rehearsal of the local amateur operatic society (this year's offering is Hello Dolly set during the time of the Black Death) I decided to slope off to the local snug for a full English and snifter. It's now six months since our landlady, green campaigner Frances -formerly Big Frank, BNP local hard-nut - underwent his/her gender-bending operation. It's all worked out jolly fine, especially with Frank/Frances' wife and kids who are overjoyed at having two mums for the price of one. Needless to say Frances read your esteemed column today with interest. "Richard is so macho" she purred. "He writes about gay and transgender issues with such passion that I have a sneaky feeling he's a closet queenie. What do you think Bob ?" Well, I almost choked on my chipolata! In fact the thought of Lord Littlewon camping it up in his star-spangled boxers at G.A.Y put me right off my brekkie and I legged it pronto! Mad in Cam's loonybin UK innit!

No comments:

Post a Comment