Wednesday

Scotland Yard Stasi and this sinister assault on a free Press/January 14th 2012.

Richie - Old Wob's just back from a ten day birthday jolly in gay Paree! And what a spiffing time we had! The Roberts comb-over and corsage was on full display along the Champs Elysee and in the nosheries around Le Tower Eiffel! There were snifters a plenty to enjoy in the brassieries of Montmartre and Mrs Bob treated me to a saucy knees up and dinner at the Moulin Rouge!I must say that our French cousins carry themselves with enviable grace and style going about their business with effortless panache and jeun est se quais. One of the highlights of the trip was a visit to the palace of Versailles to witness at first hand the splendour of Louis XIV and his lavish mob. Old Wob couldn't resist a peek in Marie Antoinette's bed and when there was a lull in the endless stream of Chinese tourists I shuffled in between the opulent covers for a quick snooze. Would you believe it, Rich, I woke up long after lights out and with most of the Paris gendarme dragging the sewers searching for me high and low! The trip ended with Mr Bob in a grade 1 hissy fit on the eurostar because I was discovered in another woman's bed! Ooh la la I say! (Hic!)

No comments:

Post a Comment