Monday

The Daleks are doing what, darling ?/August 29th 2011.

Richie - How right you are to have yet another hissy fit against Auntie Beeb! My word - chaps kissing! Female detectives! Question Time audience members disagreeing with Tory policy! Whatever next! It's Left-Wing lunacy gorn stark raving mad I say! Like you, Rich, I yearn for that golden age when Jack Regan gave toddlers a good cuffing, when good honest entertainers blacked-up for The Good Old days, when Alf Garnett railed against darkies...those were the characters we all grew up with and loved, eh Rich ? How it pains me to watch all this liberal nonsense with its right-on attitude and namby-pamby presenters! I think the Beeb would do well to follow the lead of Sky with its non-stop diet of gay Glee luvvies, in-depth documentaries about Ladyboys, and endless repeats of the Simpsons! And if only the biased BBC news was as impartial as Fox the world would be put to rights in a jiffy, eh Rich ? Private broadcasting at its best, I reckon! And at only three times the price! (Hic!)

No comments:

Post a Comment