Wednesday

So, XXXX XXXXX, does your missus know you're here?/May 24th 2011.

Richie - I was snoozing in my comfy chair when Mrs Bob No 3, my dear Thai wife, entered the lounge with a face like gathering thunder. "Wob Boberts!" she squealed. "Have you no remember the day today ?" Well, Rich, it took a while but I did remember: it was the day of Mrs Bob's citizenship ceremony! I dressed double pronto, fired up the Jag, and we made it with a good half hour to spare! And what a glorious gathering of new citizens we met! There was Khalid from Pakistan, Chin Yung from China, Mrs Patel from Lozells, and Omar from Africa amongst the thirty or so decent souls who were about to pledge their honour to Queen and country. Of course the post-ceremony chit-chat revolved around the quite disgraceful outing of Ryan Giggs. None of our new citizens could understand why the national press are so keen to upset preparations for Saturday's CL final and condemned the vicious news eds as traitors who should be hung from their goolies off Tower Bridge! That's the bulldog spirit I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment