Tuesday

A bullet in the brain was all this coward deserved/May 3rd 2011.

Richie - I nearly choked on my shreddies when I saw you'd devoted such a large chunk of your illustrious column to the insignificant tittle-tattle of Osama wheelie-bin's demise! As any journo worth his salt will tell you, the pressing question on the nation's lips today is: just what was Princess Bea thinking when she allowed her stylist to set that intergalactic deep-space-9 hat on to her pretty royal head! It reminded me of the aerial on my old portable black-and-white tv! It's lucky there were no US Navy Seals present at the Abbey - the poor girl would have been subjected to extraordinary rendition and carted off to Area 51 for alien testing! However, Rich, I must say we enjoyed a tip-top weekend of festivities here in the village snug as we watched the hallowed nuptuals on the big screen. With hindsight, Mrs Bob reckons Bea's hat was a secret US military satellite-tracking system that monitored Osama's final movements, giving vital info to Black Ops! Well done our royals I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment