Tuesday

In Haringey and Hackney humility hardly ever happens/May 10th 2011.

Richie - I squeezed myself into one of Mrs Bob's blue floral dresses, glued on my best wig and zipped up my thigh-skimming leather boots before infiltrating the local post-AV Tory party. And I'm pleased to report that our local Tory coven showed humility and humbleness as they marked Lord ShamCam of Misrata's victory! Lady Mimsy Fullerton-Breakwater set the evening off by showering the revellers with champagne while stockbroker Rupert Smidgin-Jones performed his acclaimed rap-song "Let's privatise the NHS" to great applause. Tarquin Lloyd-Buttersqueaker then provided the piece de resistance by unveiling a buffet that consisted of two suckling pigs, one named Nick and the other Vince. The merriment continued until the early hours with rousing choruses of "Bomb Haringey not Libya", "The LibDems are our favourite fag!" and numerous other German folk songs before old Wob was forced to scarper pronto when the chairman got amorous and one of my falsies exploded on the dancefloor! Mad I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment