Tuesday

Wolfie Smith and the Tower Hamlets Taliban/April 19th 2011.

Richie - How right you are to stand up for this hard-done-by Christian feller from oop north! Live and let live, I say! Let people worship their fairies when and where they want! Indeed, my own company, Bob Roberts Security Services 4 U, allows employees to indulge in all manner of religious nonsense even though clients get heartily offended! Muslims, Christians, Martians - our company has seen em all! One example is the bright young girl who does our admin. A devotee of some wierd and wacky sect she prefers to be known as Princess Delora Hemlock from Deep Space 9 and comes to work dressed like a gothic version of Rowan Williams! But old Wob has never been afraid of entering into the spirit of religious faiths! Many's the time that I've donned my Darth Vader suit, fired up my light sabre and chased her round the office! And there's nothing better than dressing up in silk pantaloons and turban and shaking the Wobert's booty for Dawali - usually after several snifters in the snug I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment