Tuesday

When it comes to lawyers, Shakespeare called it right/April 5th 2011.

Richie - I put on one of Mrs Bob's floral spring dresses, wig, heels and falsies and infiltrated the local Tory spring fair. And would you adam and eve it, I discovered tip-top secret info! The Tory funded Taxpayers Alliance and other assorted lunatic fringe groups are planning a Pro-Cuts march in London next month! They're expecting between one and two thousand "supporters" (ie bussed-in Tory workers) to show support for the vile unelected ConDem govt's programme to push Britain back into medieval times! I suppose it will be a bit like those hard-nuts who can be seen demonstrating in support of Mad Dog Gaddafi on the six o'clock news - lots of wailing blue-rinse types from the shires demanding the closure of playgroups, libraries and everything else that makes this a civilised country to live in. One local Tory supporter, who couldn't keep his hands off my scotch eggs, even offered me a lift to the demo in his Porsche but I managed to scarper pronto before I was rumbled! Mad I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment