Tuesday

You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows/December 28th 2010.

Richie - With the vile ConDem austerity measures just around the corner Mrs Bob No 3 and I have been working hard over Xmas preparing for the economic armageddon that surely awaits us all. Our garden shed has been transformed into a nuclear bunker complete with snifters and snacks for a full twelve months (the expected life of this wretched govt) and today I'll be lowering my comfy chair into this underground chamber before locking up Castle Roberts and clambering down the ladder myself when the VAT increase kicks in. Even though I'm more than a tad sceptical about this climate charge malarkey I've had solar panels and a wind turbine installed so that I can at least watch Premier League footy as well as live pictures of the nationwide riots that will be a feature of 2011. My next project is a tunnel linking our bunker with the local snug which should help keep me sane until the glorious day when the ConDems fall and life returns to normal. Mad in ShamCam n Cleggy's nutjob UK I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment