Friday

Welcome to Brucie's 'New Generation' Game/October 1st, 2010.

Richie - Mrs Bob No 3, my Thai wife, is currently swotting up on comprehension for her citizenship test and today, reading the DM, she let out a sudden high-pitched shreik of such alarming frequency that I'm sure it interfered with the nation's air traffic control. "See, Wob - Littlewon interview Broocie!" As a devotee of "Strictly" Mrs Bob is a big fan of the showbiz veteran, so much so that she even sends the old duffer a Xmas card. However, I explained to her that it was not an interview she was reading but a rather pitiful attempt by your good self to mock poor Ed Miliband by likening him to a horse and gave her 3 out of 10 for effort. Later, as she browsed our encyclopaedia, she let out yet another high-pitched wail. "See Wob - it Littlewon!" and pointed to a photo of a rather ugly-looking overweight vampire moth sitting alone in a tree. Richie, such was the uncanny resemblance that I spat out my afternoon snifter and almost choked on my hob-nob! Full marks to Mrs Bob I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment