Friday

Money back on the bottle? Lovely jubbly/September 17th 2010.

Richie - I was lying in a darkened room listening to "Interstellar Overdrive" when Mrs Bob No 3 alerted me to a group of people praying in our garden. It transpired that they were pilgrims from southern Germany who were walking to see the Pope and had stopped by believing our garden to be the site of a martyred Catholic nun from the twelfth century. They were convinced that my patch of green is a holy place of healing and great fortune to anyone who spends time here, which was news to me as I've spent many an hour lolling in my hammock with a snifter and still suffer jip in the old left leg. When the group had gone on their way I decided to investigate further and started digging up the rockery in search of the ancient nun's remains. Needless to say, Rich, the legend turned out to be the usual mumbo-jumbo, although I did find several empty Tizer bottles buried which I'll wash and return once the CONDEM recycling project gets underway! Mad in ShamCam and Cleggy's loony-atheist UK innit!

No comments:

Post a Comment