Thursday

The Bunfight at the Burn-a-Koran Corral/September 9th 2010.

Richie - I was fixing new fluffy dice to the interior of the XJ6 when Mrs Bob No 3 informed me that a VIP had arrived. It was none other than my good friend Reverend Crisp, head God-botherer of this parish, and, after pouring him a large snifter, I discovered the reason for his visit. "Unfortunately a number of local hotheads are planning to burn a pile of Littlejohn's DM columns in protest at his extreme witterings" he said. "They accuse him of being offensive about women, gays, immigrants, the police, public servants, the obese, sex-workers, trans-gender patients, gypsies, and anyone else who is not a member of the Tory party." Well, I was shocked! "Lord Littlewon has a yuman right to air his primitive views!" I countered. "Can we not find a compromise to put a stop to this heinous act ?" Rich, you'll be pleased to hear that your columns will not now be burned - instead they will be re-cycled into loo roll for the benefit of all in the community, a victory for common sense I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment