Saturday

Stranded on the road to nowhere/December 27th 2012.

Richie - Greetings from the land of smiles! Old Wob is now in semi-retirement on a Thai beach! At last myself and Mrs Bob No 3 have managed to escape the gloom and misery of Shameron n Cleggie's unelected austerity government. No more hectoring by Tory millionaires! No more crippling back-door taxation! No more "We're all in this together" bull****! I  only wish I'd made the move a few years earlier! Now my biggest daily concern is whether to expose the ample Roberts corsage fully to the sun or not! Lots of plans to start up a little business venture or two as you can imagine. Bob Roberts' Tuk-Tuks4U and a fish n chip shop to cater for the growing number of ex-pats out here just two ideas under consideration. Of course there are things I'll miss about Old Blighty- (er, can't think of any just now!) So, I'll say farewell Rich. Old Rob is signing off for the final time. Off now to my luxury seaside abode which I've christened Wob Bobert's Happy End! You couldn't make it up I say! (Hic!)

No comments:

Post a Comment