Tuesday

The Makes You Proud To Be British Quiz/December 27th 2011.

Richie - Festive greetings from the Worcestershire village of Cum-to-Piddle! And what a swell time we've had! Mrs Bob No 3, my dear Thai wife, rustled up a tasty Asian-inspired Xmas Day feast of turkey, brussels sprouts and pan-fried bamboo worms followed by traditional plum pudding with an added sprinkling of honey-fried grasshopper husks! I was also presented with many wonderful gifts, including a pair of Karl Marx slippers from my precocious grandson Bob Roberts junior, a "Ditch Milliband Now!" t-shirt from my good pal Trades unionist Dave Salt, and a box set of your esteemed Live & Unleashed TV show from Mrs Bob No 2 who, sadly, was never blessed with either taste or refinement! However, Rich, my Xmas was spoiled by a report on the Trotskyite BBC that our beloved royals open their pressies on Christmas Eve, following "German tradition." Shurely shome mishtake, Rich, and I hope you will use all your considerable research skills to refute the Beeb's treasonable accusation I say! (Hic!)

No comments:

Post a Comment