Tuesday

Black magic, online poker - just another slow day at the Town Hall/June 29th 2010.

Richie my old mukka - As a successful small businessman of this parish I must take issue with your constant spit-wippling of the public sector. My company, Bob Roberts Security Services 4 U, would be lost without public sector contracts and has been feeding off the fatted public sector calf for many years, as have many businesses throughout the land. What's more, my private sector clients tend to be unreliable, notoriously bad at settling their bills, and forever trying to get owt for nowt, as our nothern bretheren would say. The public sector is the spine, the solid base of all economic activity in this great land I say! And what with Slasher Osbourne - the man who stole your disability benefit - ready to embark on another frenzied attack it looks as though there will be plenty of disused and empty public buildings - including libraries, hospitals and schools - for my lads to take care of I say! (My company motto: When Bob does well everyone else suffers!) Mad in ConClegg's UK innit!

No comments:

Post a Comment